Sandbar & Bushland Caravan Park
Terms & Conditions of Stay
- Full payment of your tariff is required at time of booking.
- Check in time is 2.00pm, unless prior arrangement with management has been made;
- Check-out time is strictly 10:00am;
- Arrivals MUST check in at the office in Sandbar park BEFORE setting up on sites;
- After-hour arrivals MUST check in by 10:00am the following morning;
- 2021 financial year rates have now been set. Prices are subject to change without notice;
- Management reserves the right to change site/cabin allocations if necessary;
- Quiet time is 10.00pm to 8.00am with no exceptions. Radios and music must be turned off completely during quiet time. This includes all musical instruments;
- Generators are strictly prohibited in both parks;
- Excessive noise & offensive language will not be tolerated;
- The office is open each day of the year with exception to Christmas Day;
- Campfires are NOT permitted on sites or beside cabins in the Sandbar Park in any type of personal fire drum. Guests must use the Park barbecue fireplaces only;
- Campfires ARE permitted on sites in the Bushland Park in a suitable fire drum to catch ash and embers – NOT directly on the ground. Ash and embers are NOT to be emptied at the site upon check-out;
Right of Removal
If during your stay, you or your party fails to comply with these terms and conditions, then in addition to any other right we may have, we may immediately terminate your accommodation and evict you and your party without liability to you. You agree that in these circumstances we are not required to refund any amount in relation to your booking or any other goods or services you have purchased from us.
Park Rules, Guidelines and Safety Instructions
You and your party must at all times:
- obey all park rules, guidelines and signage and reasonable requests from park staff;
- abide by the signed speed restrictions in the park;
- take care for your own safety and the safety of others; and
- safely and securely stow your possessions.
- Be responsible for any monies, valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you during your stay. The park is not responsible for their safekeeping.
- Ensure that persons under 18 years of age (minors) in your party are accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian at all times. It is your responsibility to ensure the personal safety, welfare and protection of all minors in your party at all times during their stay at the park.
- Acknowledge that if third parties are present during your stay or invited to the park, we are not responsible for the acts or behaviour of those parties.
You are not permitted to bring animals with you to the park except where the animal is a registered service or companion dog;
Smoking is not permitted in any cabins or enclosed areas, within 4 metres of the shop/office, and within 4 metres of any outdoor eating area.If we consider that you or your party has smoked in a cabin/room, you will incur a $500 cleaning fee.
You and your party must respect the comfort of others staying in park at all times. Any unruly behaviour, excessive noise, drunkenness, bad and/or offensive language will not be tolerated and may result in you and your party being evicted from the park without refund. Quiet time in the park is after 10pm and before 8am every day, and we may require you to refrain from any behaviour we consider may be disruptive to other guests of the park.
In accordance with applicable legislation, we reserve the right to protect our lawful interests and deter security incidents such as theft, vandalism, unruly behaviour and violence. We may operate, or appoint third parties to operate on our behalf, CCTV cameras in the park, which if operated will be visible.
All recreational activities (including without limitation any swimming and water sports) are undertaken solely at the risk of the participant. You are responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of any minors undertaking recreational activities.
If we provide safety equipment in relation to undertaking recreational activities at the park you and your party must use it when undertaking the recreational activity.
Bicycles, skateboards, scooters or other modes of transport are operated at your own risk. Motor bikes are not permitted to be used as recreational vehicles anywhere in the park.
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge;
- Each reservation for a camp (tent or caravan) site allows for 2 adults. Additional persons can be added at a rate of $15 per person per night for an adult and children aged 15 and over, and $8 per person per night for children aged 5 – 14 years.
- A maximum of 6 persons are permitted on each site.
Early Departures and Cancellation
- No refund will be given for unused portions of your booking, including no-shows, early departures or cancellation where you or your party has arrived at the Park. A no-show is when you do not check-in on the day of your booking.
- If a cancellation is made with more than 8 weeks’ notice, a full refund will be provided.
- If a cancellation is made between 14 days and 8 weeks prior to check-in, the refund will consist of the booking tariff less a fee of one nights’ accommodation.
- If a cancellation is made within 14 days of the check-in date, the following conditions apply:
- For bookings during Off-Peak Periods, a 25% fee of the total booking tariff or one nights’ accommodation, whichever is greater, will apply;
- For bookings during Peak Periods, no refund will be provided.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into the Park for any reason we so determine at our discretion (including for our own purposes). A full refund will be given if this occurs unless our refusal is as a result of a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- A cleaning fee will be charged if the accommodation is not left in a reasonable condition.
- Rooms or cabins left in an unsatisfactory state (as determined by us) will incur a cleaning charge of five hundred dollars ($500).
- To ensure the comfort of others staying at the park, we restrict parking to two vehicles per site. You are required to provide your vehicle registration details on check-in.
- Parking for visitors or extra guests may be arranged with Reception. Extra guest vehicles will be charged at $15 per vehicle per night.
- NSW Road regulations and speed limits must be observed at all times on the road into and throughout the Parks. Failure to adhere to speed limits and safety signs will be seen as a breach of these conditions.
- Vehicles must stick to the designated roads in the Parks and not drive over grassed areas, recreation areas or campsites.
- Vehicles are not permitted to drive on the lake foreshore. Driving on the beach requires a valid 4WD permit. These can be obtained online or from Reception.
- To ensure all of our guests enjoy their stay at our Park and to preserve the safety of our native wildlife, no pets are permitted in our Park.
- Service and companion dogs are always welcome – please provide evidence of service status on check-in.
- Please do not feed or approach our native wildlife. If you see injured wildlife please notify the Manager.
Note: The following merchant details will appear on bank statements and receipts for Eftpos transactions:
Merchant Name: Sandbar & Bushland Caravan Park
Merchant ABN: 52 009 624 408
Please call (02) 6554 4095 with any concerns or click on the ‘contact us’ link.